Peerallylaw forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from the Law Offices of Shah Peerally. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. At no point in time the interaction or participation the Peerallylaw Forum establishes an attorney-client relationship.
Before participating in Peerallylaw forum, you must agree to the Terms of Membership
By joining this forum, it will be presumed that you are agreeing to adhere to all the terms of the membership.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
To avoid confusion and being removed from the forum, please select a Screen Name (the Name associated with your Forum Messages), that does NOT include the word or name such as Attorney, Lawyer, Client, Shah, or Peerally. Keep in mind that the Screen Name
you select will be seen by all Forum members and visitors. Take steps to protect your privacy.
Forum postings are moderated before they are released to the Peerallylaw forum, so you might experience a delay before seeing your post. We do not guarantee or suggest that all postings are accurate, complete, or useful. We are not responsible for the contents of any message.
This is a public forum. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. You post messages withthe full understanding that they may be seen by anyone. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this community, The Law Offices of Shah Peerally, Peerallylaw.com (and affiliated websites),. and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message/s.
We at this Community also reserve the right to reveal your identity or other information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
VIEWS OF AUTHOR
Messages express the views and opinions of the author of the message, not necessarily those of this community, Law Offices of Shah Peerally, Peerallylaw.com, or any entity associated with this community.
RIGHT TO REMOVE OR EDIT
We reserve the right to remove, or not release to the Forum, any messages violating the terms of membership and Forum use, whether stated or implied, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by our administrators. We reserve the right to edit messages in order to make them acceptable under the rules of the Forum, to keep them to
a reasonable length, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by our administrators.
Forum members who are offended by the posting of another member, should eMail their complaints to [email protected]
Forum members whose postings prompt such action, may be given a warning or may have their memberships revoked without warning. This is at the discretion of the Webmaster. Although our administrators review all messages before releasing them to the Forum, we at this community reserve the right to delete any message at any time. This is at the discretion of the Webmaster.
MISUSE OF FORUM
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, disrespectful, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
may not have been considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Law Offices of Shah Peerally, Peerallylaw.com
AS A RESULT OF THE ABOVE, YOU AGREE TO :
- » address other Forum members respectfully and refer to any other members or persons in a respectful manner.
- » not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Peerallylaw.com.
- » not post any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations as all such postings are considered inappropriate in this community.
- » not slander, abuse, harass, intimidate, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- » not post or distribute any slanderous, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material.
- » not discuss (by mentioning the names) the services or websites of other U.S. immigration attorneys, whether favorable or not. Any unfavorable references to other attorneys, their services, or websites will prompt our immediate legal action.
- » not post non-government URLs. (This rule is to prevent advertising efforts and to protect visitors from those who would use this platform to take advantage of the vulnerability of immigrants. We reserve the right to remove such postings completely or in part.)
- » not post eMail addresses or telephone numbers.