- I-601 Immigrant Visa Waiver
- For those seeking an immigrant visa after being found inadmissible.
- INA 212(d)(3) Non-Immigrant Visa Waiver
- For those seeking only a non-immigrant visa after being found inadmissible.
- I-212 Application for Readmission after Deportation or Removal
- In addition to an I-601 or 212(d) waiver, any individual who has also been previously deported/removed may have to apply for an I-212 application for readmission.
If you are deemed inadmissible to the US, and seek admission to the US, and wish to discuss options with an experienced immigration lawyer from the Shah Peerally Law Group, feel free to contact us by email or call us at 510-742-5887.