DEDICATION AND COMPASSION
Several of our clients come to consult us after their respective representatives were unable to help them. Below are only few cases where we have been successful. We have hundreds more of great results:
1. Client Aicha came to see us in a complicated family based petition. Aicha consulted five different attorneys who advised her either to leave the country or to file for asylum as her only two choices. We took Aicha case and within 8 months, Aicha was able to get a work permit and will soon be getting her permanent residence card.
2. Client Lara came to see us regarding a labor certification. We prepared the PERM case and after the prescribed advertising time, we filed for the PERM Labor Certification. Within two days, Lara’s case was approved. Because of the jump in priority dates, client Lara and her husband are both eligible for a greencard.
3. Client H, has desperately been waiting on an RIR Labor Certification for 3 years. We advised client H to file for PERM because he has an immediate visa available for him under EB2 category. We filed client’s H PERM and within 10 days, the PERM was approved. Client H and his family received their LPR cards approximately 2 months later.
4. Danielle came to see us on an I-751 (Removal of conditinal residence through waiver) case pending for many years. She spent a lot of money with many attorneys who just would not help her or did not know how to help her. Danielle’s case was denied several times. We took the case in August 2006. We were able to obtain a temporary I-551 stamp on Danielle case and on around February 2007, we obtained an approval on the removal of conditional residence.
5. Client Amir came to our office after his citizenship oath date was delayed. Amir passed the English and History test yet was delayed because of Security Check for almost a year. Amir was desperate because his wife was depenfdant on him to obtain status. We filed a Writ of Mandamus and a Civil Action under USC 1447(b). Three months later, Amir received an oath date and on June 2007, Amir became a US citizen.
5. Efua came to see us desperate in an abusive relationship. Her US citizen husband was dating someone else while married to her. He also removed the I-130 petition filed on Efua’s behalf. Our office filed a VAWA petition for Efua, this petition was approved and now Efua is getting ready for her adjustment of status.
6. Client T came to our office on a difficult citizenship situation involving internment in a mental hospital. After 8 months of hard work from our office and from client T, T obtained her citizenship in June 2007
7. Client M came to see us in a complicated citizenship situation where his citizenship was denied because of a past domestic violence case. We refiled the case and after five months, we won his citizenship.
8. Client S.A. came to see us after her citizenship has been pending for two years. We filed a USC 1447(b) lawsuit for her in federal court. Two months later the government agreed to grant her citizenship.
9. Client D.D family petitions were denied for failure to answer two RFEs(Request for Evidence). After 2 years we filed a special motion to reoppen. The motion was granted, RFE was answered and the case was granted.
10. Client Hassan had his citizenship interview two years ago, his case has been pending forbackground check. We filed a USC 1447(b) case, two and half month later the government granted the citizenship.
11. Client Atiff had his citizenship interview more than 3 years ago. His case has been pending for background check. After filing a USC 1447(b) – in federal court, the goverment settled after 3 months granting the citizenship.
12. Syeda, has been waiting for her citizenship for the past 3 years. We filed a USC 1447(b) and one month later, the government agreed to adjudicate the case and granted her citizenship.
Important: The testimonials or endorsements on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Each case is different and success in one case does not warrant or guarantee success in other similar cases or situations.