Whenever you are transferring an H1B, make sure that you also file an extension I-539 for H4 visa. The reason for that is if the previous H1B is cancelled, then the H4 visa holder will be out of status. For more information or a consultation call 5107425887 or email info@peerallylaw.com – www.peerallylaw.com