The following are few articles from the Shah Peerally Law Group PC written by attorney Shah Peerally. Many have appeared on publications such India Abroad, India Express, Movers & Shakers, ILW.com and other major publications. The law firm has also demonstrated compassion and dedication through activism and social work and has vowed to protect the legal rights of immigrants to the United States. The articles below were specifically written for the site peerallylaw. We hope such articles will be helpful and educational to our readers. For more information on any topic or a full consultation please call us at (510) 742 5887.
- » Proposed in Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill
- » The USCIS announces proposal for new waiver policy for Illegal Immigrants
- » Deferred Actions for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) – New Obama Rules
- » The problems faced by Filipinos while immigrating to the United States
- » The 601A Provisional Waiver Update.
- » Provisional Waiver – original article
General Immigration Articles
- » Why Hire an Attorney?
- » Tips for choosing an Immigration Lawyer
- » Complexity of Immigration Laws
- » Selecting the Right Immigration Lawyer
- » Immigrants – Know Your Rights!
- » Love, Marriage and the Green Card
- » VAWA Petitions – A Solution for Immigrants in an Abusive Relationship
- » Removal of Conditional Residence – Form I-751
- » Adjustment of Status for Immediate Relatives on B1/B2 Visitor Visas
- » Basic Items required for a family petition
- » 10 Points to remember when answering a RFE
- » Money Saving Options for H1B Employers
- » What are my options on H4 visa?
- » H-1B Visas – Complications in Maintaining Status and Avoiding Liability
- » Will Donald Neufeld’s 2010 USCIS Memo for H-1B Petitions be a Harmless Paper Tiger?
- » H3 Visas for Trainees
- » Process of obtaining permanent residence through PERM Labor Certification
- » EB1 Priority Workers
- » National Interest Waivers – No employer, No Labor Certification!
- » 7 Mistakes most Small IT companies make regarding immigration
- » Employment Options for Nurses
- » Porting Under AC21 (During Adjustment of Status)
- » E3 Visas – An Alternative to H1B Visas for Australians
- » Reasons Companies should prepare early for 2010 H1b season
- » I-140 Petitions USCIS Memo
- » 9 Things which worries IT consulting companies
- » L1A or L1B visa to come to the United States.
Other Related Immigration
- » Compelling the Immigration to Make a decision on your case
- » Consequences of a criminal act on your immigration status
- » The J1 Waiver Process
- » Ninth Circuit Appeal
- » Open Letter to President Obama from Shah Peerally
- » Reinstatement Option for TVU Students
- » What Is an I-601 Waiver, and When is it Required?
- » Travel While on Green Card / Maintenance of Permanent Residence
- » Sample RFE being issued to certain students seeking EAD
- » Immigration Basics: Immigration Interview Tips
- >> Read Our Recent Articles
Important: The information contained in these articles are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this article, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state.