The H4 Work Permit

do you have an 1-140 petition approved or have an extension under AC 21 provisions?

Are you on a H4 visa?

If yes, we have got amazing news for you!

As from may 26, 2015, you and your spouse on H4 visa might be eligible for a work permit aka EAD!


To apply for your H4 visa work permit Call 510 7425887 or Email [email protected]

We value your privacy and will never spam you

Visit us Phone: (510) 742 5887

This is an advertisement information provided on this flyer is a purely informational. You should not act or refrain to act solely on the information provided.