Many are wondering how they can open a branch or subsidiary in the United States and ultimately travel to the United States. The L1A is good option which can turn into a permanent residence under EB1c. It is also provides alternatives to those individuals and company employees from India and China who have been waiting for years under the EB2 and EB3 categories. Indeed EB1 category is current for both India and China as well as other countries of the world. This podcast and video by attorney Sharif Silmi from the Shah Peerally Law Group PC and Immi Law Help Inc. addresses this issue. Watch it and call us at (510) 742 5887, should you have any questions.