THE “IMMIGRATION HOW TO GUIDE” BY Shah Peerally
The Immigration how to guide is a simplified guide which is intended to quickly guide the readers about certain immigration matters. This guide is not intended to substitute for legal advice but to simply increase the understanding of “how” some of the US immigration system works. Immigration law is so complicated that many of concepts and procedures are hard to grasp. The ‘how to series’ by the Shah Peerally Law Group PC intends to explain the process in the simplest way as possible. It is no way a comprehensive guide and gives all the details of how to file cases but is meant to be a simple quick reference. It actually tries to give basic guidance to the people about most common immigration issues. We hope you will find it helpful and dedicated. Our knowledge and experience of immigration law have shown that the simpler a situation is explained, the higher the chances they will get an approval. If you need more help on a case, please call our office at (510) 742 5887.
Therefore, the Shah Peerally Law Group PC proudly presents the “The Immigration How to Series”!
Table of Contents
A. Family Based Immigration!
- How to bring your parents to the United States?
- How to bring your spouse to the United States?
- How to file a petition for my brother or sister?
- How to file for an adjustment of status?
- How to deal with the National Visa Center?
- How many people I can provide affidavit of support to?
- How to deal with someone who does not have a birth certificate?
B. Employment Based Immigration
- How to deal with Request for Evidence?
- How and why immigration issues Notice of Intent to deny?
- How do you bring someone on H1B?
- How to deal with an AC 21 change of employment on EAD?
- How can we file for an employment permanent residence (green card)?
- How can I change status?
- How to deal with H1B visa complications?
- How many people can I sponsor on H1B?
- How to know if my immigration case is complete?
- How to file for a Religious visa (R1)?
- How to get an L1 Visa?
- How to deal with a termination of H1B employees?
- How to extend your H1B visa beyond 6 years?
- How to file for an EB1c?
- How to deal with an employer-employee relationship for an H1B?
- How do I know I qualify under EB1, EB2 or EB3 category?
- How to obtain an H4 Work Authorization Document (H4 EAD)?
C. Refugee, Asylum and Abusive situations
- How to prepare my asylum case?
- How is the asylum process undertaken?
- How do I qualify for a VAWA?
- How do I qualify for a U Visa?
D. Immigration Court.
- How is a Master Calendar conducted?
- How is an individual hearing conducted?
E. Other Non Immigrant Visas
- How to get a visitor B1/B2 visa?
- How to apply for a student visa?
- How to apply for a change of status?
- How to prepare for a non immigrant visa interview?
- How to file for a Humanitarian Parole?
F. Citizenship and Naturalization?
G. Other Immigration matters
- How to check my case status?
- How should I choose my lawyer?
- How to deal with an immigration interview reschedule?
- How to prepare for an immigration interview?
- How do I get my file from the immigration?
- How do I deal with an Administrative processing situation?
- How to travel and maintain your greencard and citizenship?
I. Immigration Law Education Programs.